Profile of key members
Ms Tracy Chan, MD / Director
- Registered Financial Planner with more than 20 years of experience in managing risk, and Employee Benefits portfolios
- Support in incorporating Managed Care Organisations like Aetna Genesis Healthcare, ASP, ING Employee Benefits, etc. Managed strategic tie-up with Hay Group, Korn Ferry, Insurance Brokers, other large conglomerates, etc. Restructure, design and set up system for Flexi Benefits program for Insurer and Corporate. Provide automation of employee benefits solutions to corporate clients, i.e. portal, apps, process digitalisation. Setting up and arranging for Inhouse Health and Wellness management solutions for corporate, insurers and public, i.e. Berjaya Sompo, Pacific Insurance AIA Bhd, AXA Assurance, Etiqa, Takaful Ikhlas, Takaful Malaysia, etc.
Eugene Lee, Chairman/Director
- Eugene Lee is a Chartered Accountant and a registered Financial Planner, Ex-Investment Banker and Strategy Consultant, having over 25 years of experience in corporate and strategic advisory.
- Worked in large and notable organisations such Maybank Investment Bank (part of Malayan Banking Group), Hong Leong Group, PETRONAS/MISC Berhad, AmInvestment Bank (part of AmBank Group) and Coopers & Lyband (now PricewaterhouseCoopers), and has good networking within the corporate and business circles. Currently sits on the board of 2 public listed companies as their Independent Non-Executive Director and Audit Committee Chairman.
Ms SH Tan, Strategic Partnership Head
- More than 30 years in the industry managing risk, business development, strategic tie-up, etc.
- Solicited strategic partnerships such as bancassurance arrangements with Citibank, UOB, CIMB, Cooperatives, etc.
- Supervising and actively providing solutions in business development for large International Insurance providers, i.e. Sompo, Tokio Marine, ING, Jernih, ACE, Pacific, etc.
- Worked with multiple reinsurers locally and abroad to secure special classes of risk. Organised special risks placements abroad for general classes, namely shipping, oil and gas, offshore, industrial, etc. Well connected in various industries, eg. Property, Banking, Insurance, Oil and Gas, Shipping, etc.
Dr Farhan, Medical Head
- He is qualified doctor with working experience in Malaysian public hospitals, with experience in Accident and Emergency services, general internal medicine and review of medical patients admitted under medical specialities.
- Guided by the medical advisor, he leads a team a multidisciplinary medical team to assist on daily emergencies and admission cases.
Mr Sia, Business Development
- More than 10 years of experience in sales and business development
- Experienced in managing corporate organisations namely, Insurers, banks, SME organisations.
- Specialises in Employee Benefit program
- Familiar with industries like Telecommunications, Logistics, Shipping Warehouse, Universities, Manufacturing, etc.
- Conduct training and communication sessions for disembarking into the program
- Provide regular solutions to management on the staff issues and conflicts
- Managing and servicing portfolios
Contact Us : firstname.lastname@example.org